Author Topic: If you could go for a meal now and drink in two bars where would you choose ....  (Read 313 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
It's a hard one to be honest .........
I was hoping to try one of the new restaurants this year
If in day time love a wine in Buca bar

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
Mine would be a Cosy Corner fillet steak followed by a few drinks in ZUES bar and then rounding off the night/early morning in the CUBA bar, all in Alykanas.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Mine would be a Cosy Corner fillet steak followed by a few drinks in ZUES bar and then rounding off the night/early morning in the CUBA bar, all in Alykanas.

Nom nom sounds a good plan  :)

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Would choose Greek Acropolis where the food is home cooked and heavenly or Bekiri's as again the food is superb and the welcome in both establishments is fantastic. We'll be there September 2021.....if, if, as long as, if things go well, as long as we're allowed to travel...fingers crossed.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Online Online
    • My Photos
Now.? Would mostly be wasted  on me as I can't eat or drink just yet!  :-\  But for the company and the view I'd go for (no big surprise) Shoestring , hopefully by the time I get there for real my body will be cooperating.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Would choose Greek Acropolis where the food is home cooked and heavenly or Bekiri's as again the food is superb and the welcome in both establishments is fantastic. We'll be there September 2021.....if, if, as long as, if things go well, as long as we're allowed to travel...fingers crossed.

Sounds bliss Sophia  :) hope so

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Now.? Would mostly be wasted  on me as I can't eat or drink just yet!  :-\  But for the company and the view I'd go for (no big surprise) Shoestring , hopefully by the time I get there for real my body will be cooperating.

Shoestring is blissful for a nice lunch and mythos gives you something to look forward to that piece of heaven that it is  :)

shreddie-eddie

• Offline Offline
Meal in the Paradasioki,followed by a few drinks in Spikeys and finish the night in The Iris Bar. ;)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Meal in the Paradasioki,followed by a few drinks in Spikeys and finish the night in The Iris Bar. ;)

That sounds amazing I live both alykes and alykanas so much choice

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline

Another excellent choice. Would suit me too but think I would substitute Iris Bar for Yria.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline

Another excellent choice. Would suit me too but think I would substitute Iris Bar for Yria.

Lovely bar too. Sometimes iris bar to busy to get a seat aswell